Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm not your friend, buddy!

Life's still the same, but I really NEED to put this on here so I remember it and can one day actually pull this off in real life without having to look it up all over the interwebs...

Stephen Abootman: We'll win! We'll just have to stay resilient!
Phillip: Well, yeah, but everyone is dying of starvation.
Terrance: Yeah, let's give it up, guy.
Stephen Abootman: Don't call me your guy! I'm not your guy, friend!
Terrance: Well I'm not your friend, buddy!
Stephen Abootman: Well I'm not your buddy, guy! []

Stephen Abootman: Look, guy, we are to stay strong! If you don't stand with your fellow Canadians, then you are a rat!
Terrance: Don't call me a rat, buddy!
Stephen Abootman: I'm not your buddy, friend!
Phillip: He's not your friend, guy!
Stephen Abootman: I'm not your guy, buddy!
Terrance: He's not your buddy, friend!
Stephen Abootman: I'm not your friend, guy! []

No comments: