Saturday, February 13, 2010

Lunar New Year and Valentine's Day

Tomorrow is a very important day of the year. Not only is it the ever so couples' favorite, Valentine's Day, it is also the first day of the Lunar Year, and in the Chinese zodiac, it is the year of the Tiger.

To commemorate the time and love, and especially, to take a bit of a break from all of the chaos in my home, courtesy of ThePioneerWoman.com , I will be making a list of things I love:

my family.

my friends.

my home.

snuggling next to a warm fire.

cuddling.

cooking.

traveling along the world.

good dreaming.

joshua bell.

natalie tran.

kissing my favorite guy.

be inspired.

throwing pottery.

playing the violin.

the birds in my backyard.

william squeakers.

shoulder massages.

positive happenings.

my nintendo ds and wii.

sailor moon.

hello kitty and pochacco.

knowing two-thirds of completing the rubix cube.

memories.

love.

bunsters.

learning.

languages.

jewelry.

tasting yummy foods.

the calm rain.

rainbows.

pictures of clouds from airplanes.


That's good for now..."That'll do pig, that'll do."

No comments: